Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Give Up !!

LOL! Title yg dramatik -lah. I mean i give up on promising to update this blog as often as possible. Tak pernah nak jadi. Dah jadi mcm monthly entry plak kan. I really don't have the time right now, with work and all (excuse je lebih).

At least tak give up dgn azam utk stay healthy this year!! My problem right now is food!! Exercise and gym dah okay (every 3 times a week, okay lah kan?), makanan sedap ni masalah !! Harap-harap this will continue and not stop half-way !! I really wanna lose some weight :) .

Okay, utk March the thing that i'm waiting for the most is iPad 3 !! Hooo yeahhhhhh. Hopefully worldwide release lah kan, nak sgt iPad White !!

Oh tahun ni is gonna be a super filled year with weddings and engangements lah, schoolmates, officemates, semua nak ke arah tu. Happy for them ! Jadi maknanya i have to buy baju kurung and a better kamera, utk capture al those moments! I'm gonna be a busy be akhir tahun ni.

That should be it for the moment, goodnite Sundae :)

No comments:

Post a Comment